|Victories & defeats|
- Record victory: 11-0, against Dundee in 1895.
- Record victory against Glasgow Rangers: 7-1 in the Scottish League Cup Final 1957.
- Record victory (Cup final): Celtic 7 - 1 Rangers, Scottish League Cup Final 1957; still British record for the highest score in a domestic cup final.
- Record defeat (all): 0-8 against Motherwell in 1937.
- Record defeat (home): 0-5 against Hearts in 1895.
- Record defeat (post war home): 1-5 Aberdeen 1947.
- Record points earned in a season:
- 72 (Premier Division, 1987/88, 2 points for a Win);
- 103 (Scottish Premier League, 2001/02, 3 points for a win), which is also the SPL points tally record.
- Most goals in a season:Henrik Larsson, 53.
- Record scorer: Jimmy McGrory, 397 (plus 13 whilst on-loan at Clydebank).
- Fastest Goal:
- SPL - Kris Commons (12.2 seconds, 4-3 v Aberdeen, Mar 2013)
- League Division A: John McPhail (6-10 seconds, 4-1 East Fife, Dec 2013)
- Longest unbeaten run (all): Celtic currently hold the UK record for an unbeaten run in professional football : 62 games (49 won, 13 drawn), from 13 Nov 1915 until 21 April 1917- a total of 17 months and four days in all (they lost at home to Kilmarnock on the last day of the season).
- Longest unbeaten run (home): Celtic also hold the SPL record for an unbeaten run of home matches (77), spanning from 2001 to 2004 (this run was ended by a 3-2 defeat to Aberdeen on 21 April 2004), and the record for the longest run of consecutive wins in a single season (25 matches).
- 1967, the year Celtic achieved the feat of winning every competition they played.
- Hold the record for the highest attendance for a European club competition match: Celtic v Leeds Utd in the European Cup semi-final 1970 at Hampden Park, Glasgow. Official attendance 133,961.
- Fastest hat-trick in European Club football - Mark Burchill v Jeunesse Esch of Luxembourg in 2000.
- First and only Scottish club to reach the final of the European Cup.
- First British club to reach the final and win the European Cup.
- First Nothern European club to reach the final and win the European Cup .
- Four club record European victories
- 9-0 KPV Kokkola (Finland), 1970.
- 8-1 Suduva (Lithuania), 2003.
- 7-0 Waterford (Rep.Ireland), 1970,
- 7-0 Valur Rekjavik, 1975.
- Club record European defeat: 0-5 against Artmedia Bratislava on 27 July 2005.
|Disallowed Goals Record: On April 2 2000, Celtic had four goals chalked off in 17 minutes against Kilmarnock, including three from a distraught Tommy Johnson. Celtic still won the match 4-2! |