Sign in or
DetailsReference to: Scott Brown inspired chant and stance
Started: Feb 2011
Scott Brown inspires a new Hunskelping chantThe Huns are a disgusting bunch, and there was nothing less disgusting in season 2010-11 than their signing of El Hadji Diouf. Amongst his misdemeanours include spitting unprovoked on a Celtic fan during a Celtic v Liverpool match in the UEFA cup in 2003, and not apologising despite all TV evidence and authorities finding him guilty.
It gets worse and below is a litany of his crimes. He was untouchable for any team, yet the Huns signed him up. A disgrace.
- Summer 2000: While with Rennes, Diouf, who was driving illegally, smashed into another car and ordered to do community service.
- March 2003: Is fined two weeks' wages by Liverpool and a further £5,000 by Glasgow Sheriff Court, plus a two-match ban, after spitting at a Celtic supporter during a UEFA Cup quarter-final.
- February 2004: Is banned from international football for four games after a running feud with referee Ali Bujsaim in Senegal's quarter-final defeat to Tunisia at the Cup of Nations.
- October 2004: Banned from playing for Senegal after being kicked out of their squad ahead of their World Cup qualifier in Liberia for spending too much time in a Dakar nightclub.
- November 2004: Is banned for three games for spitting at Portsmouth's Arjan de Zeeuw during a match.
- December 2005: Pleads guilty to drink-driving in October 2005 and is banned from driving for 12-months and fined £3,000.
- January 2009: Has a row with team-mate Anton Ferdinand and consequently leaves Sunderland for Blackburn.
In a 2-2 draw in February 2011 (Diouf's Celtic v Rangers debut), Brown scored a peach of a goal, an absolute belter. How did he celebrate? He went into Diouf's face (as in the picture) and raised his arms aloft to wind him up. Think of the stance of the Jesus Christ statue in Brazil, and that's what it was like.
Very celebrated and a good way to get under the skin of Diouf (a complete scumbag), and Celtic fans started a new taunt of "Let's all do the Broonie", with basically everyone on in stands standing up and holding their hands out wide and singing "Let's all do the Broonie!".
Scott Brown will have loved it all!!!!!
Latest page update: made by joebloggscity
, Dec 4 2012, 1:41 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by joebloggscity
9 words added
3 words deleted
1 image added
2 images deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page