|Match Pictures | Matches: 1917 – 1918 | Pictures: 1917 Pics – 1918 Pics
- The Glasgow Herald of Thursday 3rd January 1918 gives no report of this game other than to state that Gallagher <sic> scored from a penalty kick. LINK
- The Herald does report on the fact that the Labour Party are in favour of a body such as that proposed by Lord Shaw of Dunfermline President of League of Nations Society.
- The Herald also reports that the Steam Yacht Aurora has been posted missing by Lloyds of London. The ship, was formerly one of Shackleton's expedition to the South Pole and in 1917 was bound for Chile with a cargo of coal and never seen again.
- The Herald reveals details of Dr Johnson's letters which are up for sale and they reveal some quaint bedding arrangements in Scottish inns.
Shingleton,McLellan, Farrell, Rae, Cowan, Forrest, Shimmons, Watson, McGowan, Howie, Currie
- Match Report (see end of page below)
- Match Pictures