|Match Pictures | Matches: 1918 – 1919 | Pictures: 1918 Pics – 1919 Pics
- Second and last game for Scott Duncan who was on loan as a guest at Celtic.
- The Glasgow Herald editiorial entitled "Bolshevism and the Jews" begins by stating that many Jews in this country are sensitive to the fact that many of their co-religionists are associated with Bolshevism. LINK
- The Herald also copies a report from the "Petite Parisiene" newspaper which states that 50,000 Armenian children have been torn from their murdered parents and 500,000 Armenians are dying of starvation in an area of land which can only support 100,000 .
- Page 9 of the Herald gives a table showing the 1,570 killed and 4,041 injured by Zeppelin and aircraft bombing raids over Great Britain during the war.
- Match Report (see end of page below)
- Match Pictures
The Glasgow Herald – Jan 13, 1919
A Celtic eleven that could afford to shed McGregor, Livingstone and Brown, Gallagher Burns and Mitchell, were too stiff a proposition for Clydebank, whose inferiority was only briefly represented by a two goal deficit, the result of masterly goalkeeping by McTurk and a disinclination of the Parkhead forwards to press home their advantage further than to make victory assured.