|Match Pictures | Matches: 1918 – 1919 | Pictures: 1918 Pics – 1919 Pics
- The Glasgow Herald reports little of this game other than to say that Celtic did well to secure the two points given that they were without McMenemy, Dodds, Cringan and McNair, the latter two having been in the Scotland side that beat Ireland 2-1 at Ibrox in front of a crowd of 50,000. Link
- The Herald reports that the Ireland side that lost at Ibrox had three Belfast Celtic players in Elisha Scott, Daniel McKinney, and Mickey Hamill , the latter being no stranger to Glasgow Celtic.
- The Herald is dominated with the various strikes by miners, dockers, railwaymen seeking improved working conditions and wages and reports of a meeting between the government led by Lord Privy Seal, Mr Bonar Law and representatives of the three major trade unions involved.
- Cranston's picture house in Glasgow is showing the silent movie "Nearly Married" starring Madge Kennedy.
Scorer: Cassidy, (2)
Referee: W. Bell (Hamilton)
- Match Report (see end of page below)
- Match Pictures